Reliant Cellular LLC (doing business as Reliant Cellular), and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates ("Reliant Cellular," "we," or "us") offers services (the "Reliant Cellular Services") through which you can (i) sell certain consumer electronic products (the "Products") after receiving an "offer" from Reliant Cellular by identifying your Product and its condition and completing check-out on the Reliant Cellular Websites (each transaction, a "Trade-In") and (ii) buy Products (each sale, a "Purchase"). You must agree to abide by the following terms in order to use the Reliant Cellular Services and/or the Reliant Cellular Websites.
BY SETTING UP AN ACCOUNT, OR BY USING RELIANT CELLULAR'S WEB SITES, YOU SIGNIFY THAT YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME BY POSTING THE AMENDED TERMS ON THE RELIANT CELLULAR WEBSITES. ANY AMENDED TERMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEY ARE POSTED. Reliant Cellular reserves the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Reliant Cellular Websites and/or the Reliant Cellular Services if you do not comply with this Agreement or any other Reliant Cellular policy or procedure, or for any other reason we determine, in our sole discretion.
- About These Terms. These terms govern (i) any offer that you receive to sell your Product to or through Reliant Cellular's Website and (ii) any Product you purchase from Reliant Cellular's Website. These terms, the terms that govern your use of Reliant Cellular's websites, including Reliantcellular.com ("Reliant Cellular Websites"), the Reliant Cellular Services and any and all applications included therein, which terms are located at www.reliantcellular.com/privacy_policy, and any supplemental terms or policies that accompany a specific transaction, feature or application, collectively, make up an agreement between you and Reliant Cellular (the "Agreement"). You acknowledge that this Agreement is in electronic form and has the same force and effect as an agreement in writing. In this Agreement, the term "you" or "your" means an individual or entity exercising rights under this Agreement.
- Requirements for Trade-In and Purchase. In order to complete a Trade-In or Purchase or to complete any other transaction with Reliant Cellular, you must: (i) Create an account with us (Trade-In transaction only); (ii) Provide true, up to date and accurate account information about yourself and any Product you submit to us or Purchase from us; (iii) Comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement; (iv) Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including all import and export laws as described in Section 15 below; (v) Transact on behalf of yourself and not on behalf of others; and (vi) Be over eighteen (18) years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into agreements and to convey title and interest in any Product that you submit to us.
In order to receive payments for any Products in connection with a Trade-In, you must provide us with information including a valid email address at which you are able to receive email, a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail, and your first and last name. In order to receive any Product you Purchase, you must provide us with information including first and last name, email address at which you receive email, phone number, billing address, and a valid postal address at which you are able to receive mail (if different from the billing address). On Reliant Cellular's behalf, PayPal will process your payment for a Purchase and you are required to provide your applicable credit card number, expiration date and CVV code (unless you are paying for the Purchase using your PayPal account). Reliant Cellular will not receive or store your credit card information.
Reliant Cellular shall not be responsible for communication errors should your contact information be inaccurate or incomplete. You are responsible for ensuring that you can receive emails from Reliant Cellular and Reliant Cellular is not responsible for any emails that were not received by you because they were blocked or filtered as spam. You understand and agree that if you fail to provide us with accurate and up to date information about yourself: (a) we will not be responsible for any misapplied Trade-In payments or Trade-In payments sent to a wrong address, and (b) any unclaimed funds may be subject to collection by governmental authorities under applicable unclaimed funds and escheat laws. You agree that we have no obligation to you if any of your unclaimed funds are turned over to governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law.
The following terms also apply to any Purchase transaction:
- Credit Card – Your credit card will be charged by Reliant Cellular when your order is placed unless you choose to pay with your PayPal account.
- Sales Tax – State Sales Tax will apply to all items shipped to Texas or any other jurisdiction in which we are legally obligated to collect sales tax.
- Shipping - Shipping is not free. Reliant Cellular provides fixed, leveled prices associated with ground, expedited, and next day shipping. Shipping is provided by either FedEx or UPS.
- Returns - Reliant Cellular offers a 30-day domestic return policy which commences on the delivery date, as reported by the shipping carrier. In the event of a return, Reliant Cellular will refund the full amount of the item(s) being returned, a $15 restocking fee may apply. Free return shipping is only valid within the 50 United States based on the original delivery address and is provided via FedEx or USPS ground. To initiate a -return, simply contact us at 1(800)811-7388 or email us through the contact us form. We will provide a prepaid return label through either FedEx or USPS Ground services and issue a refund to the original payment source within 5-7 days of receiving the item back. The cost of any return without contacting us to create an RMA and without using the supplied FedEx or USPS label is your responsibility.
- Consumables - Consumables such as batteries have a limited lifespan and may not function in a like-new manner. Please be aware that some devices require service, carrier service contracts and/or data plans in order for the Product to be fully functional. These services and plans are not included in the purchase price and are not provided by Reliant Cellular unless and until separately offered and purchased.
- Product Pricing - Reliant Cellular regularly adjusts prices based on a variety of factors, including market conditions and individual Product condition, and therefore does not price match other Product sellers and does not provide price adjustments once a payment is complete. Prices for the same or similar Products may vary between the Reliant Cellular Websites and third-party marketplaces like eBay or Amazon.
- Product Availability – Products are not guaranteed to be available until the order for Purchase is accepted by Reliant Cellular and confirmed on the applicable Reliant Cellular Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Reliant Cellular reserves the right to cancel any order for Purchase at any time prior to delivery of the Product for any reason.
- Maximum Product Quantity – Reliant Cellular does not permit more than three (3) Product purchases per transaction. If you are interested in purchasing a greater quantity, please contact Customer Care.
- Partial Order Fulfillment – If an order can only be partially filled, all available Products will ship and Reliant Cellular will reimburse the different to the original method of payment.
- Technical Support – Reliant Cellular does not provide any technical or other support in connection with any Product offered for sale. You are responsible for all Product use and set up.
- Product Eligibility. Reliant Cellular determines, in its sole discretion, which Products are eligible for purchase or sale by or through the Reliant Cellular Services and Reliant Cellular Websites and for which eligible Products Reliant Cellular will provide an offer or sell. Reliant Cellular may terminate the eligibility of certain Products at any time and without advanced notice, but such termination will not affect any Products for which you have already accepted an offer, which is good for thirty (30) days, except as set forth in Section 9 below. Reliant Cellular reserves the right to cancel any Purchase and refund any applicable purchase price actually received by Reliant Cellular at any time prior to delivery of the Product to You.
- Condition Defined for Trade-In and Purchase. Reliant Cellular uses three (3) basic Product conditions to grade Products for Trade-In, ranging from "Flawless" or "No Noticeable Flaws" to "Broken" or "Functional or physical problems." Conditions can vary widely between categories and types of Products. Broadly, Reliant Cellular's Product definitions are as follows: Flawless or No Noticeable flaws: the item looks like it has never been used and is 100% functional. Good or Normal wear and tear: the item has visible signs of use, but is otherwise 100% functional. Broken or Functional or physical problems: the item does not turn on, one or more Product functions is non-operative or the item has serious physical damage that inhibits use (e.g. broken or cracked screen or missing parts). The above definitions are broad guidelines. More specific condition definitions specific to the category and/ or type of Product may be included on the Reliant Cellular Website offer screen and serve as the effective condition definition for that product. Condition definitions are subject to change at Reliant Cellular's discretion. If you are uncertain about your Product's condition, please seek guidance by contacting Reliant Cellular's customer care.
Reliant Cellular offers two (5) Product conditions for Purchase, (2) of which are: (i) "Reliant Cellular New", which means all Product features work (except for those requiring carrier service or data plans, which must be purchased separately if so desired) and the device will be in near flawless/flawless condition; and "Reliant Cellular Certified Refurbished", which means all Product features work (as noted above) and is cosmetically very good. All Products available for Purchase are, where applicable, eligible for activation on the carrier network identified for that particular device.
- Product Valuation. All offers will be based on Reliant Cellular's own determination of the Product value in reliance on the accuracy of the information you supply us. Reliant Cellular will use its discretion to determine the Product value, weighing factors that may include the Product's model, functionality and condition and whether necessary Product accessories have been provided by you. Upon receiving an offer, you have the option of accepting or rejecting that offer. Acceptance indicates you are willing to provide your Product to Reliant Cellular at the offered price. If you do not accept Reliant Cellular's offer, the specific transaction expires. If after rejecting the offer you change your mind and want to accept the offer, you will need to open another transaction with us at which point, assuming the Product is still eligible for purchase, the new offer may be different as Product prices are subject to change.
- Fitness for Sale; Phone and Internet Service. You must have all right, title, and interest in any and all Products you seek to sell to Reliant Cellular and all Products must be able to be activated for new service (unless the Product is incapable of being activated because it is in "Broken" condition). The Products and the sale and shipment of such items to Reliant Cellular: (a) must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, including without limitation all import and export laws as described in Section 14 below, (b) may not infringe on third party intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights), and (c) shall not be counterfeit, stolen, or fraudulent. You represent and warrant that the Products are free of any liens or encumbrances, including third-party software which may not be transferred or for which royalties are due. By using the Reliant Cellular Services, you agree to indemnify Reliant Cellular from all claims or losses sustained by Reliant Cellular as a result of any breach of your representations and warranties. It is your responsibility to discontinue phone, Internet and/or any similar service on your Product prior to selling it to Reliant Cellular. Reliant Cellular is not responsible for any service charges related to your Product, whether you incur such charges before, during or after your use of the Services. It is also your responsibility to remove any security codes that would prevent use of any Product.
- Sending Reliant Cellular Your Product for Trade-In or Return. When packaging your Product, be sure to include all materials included in your description when we calculated your offer for Trade-In, or, in the case of Purchase, include all materials provided by Reliant Cellular in the package you received. For Trade-In, this may include software, accessories, adapters, and manuals. Failure to include any items you told us about when the offer was calculated, or sending us a Product which does not match your original description, may impact the final value of your Product and may result in a revised offer.
- Removing Data From Your Product. For Products involving devices that store files and/or personal data on hard drives, memory chips or the like, you must back up and store any data you wish to keep from your Product and remove any personal information from the Product before you send your Product to us for Trade-In. Likewise for Products you Purchase from Reliant Cellular and returned to Reliant Cellular in accordance with these Terms, you agree to remove any such data from the Product prior to returning the Product to Reliant Cellular. Reliant Cellular's standard practice is to remove all such data from the Product; however, Reliant Cellular makes no guarantee that it will do so. By sending Reliant Cellular the Product, you agree to release us from any claim as to the Product, the data stored in such Product, or any information on any media used in conjunction with the Product and which you send to Reliant Cellular (whether in connection with a Trade-In or a Purchase), or for such data's security, integrity, confidentiality, disclosure or use. Reliant Cellular is not responsible for: (a) any loss suffered by you due to any data that is not erased from the device and transferred to a third party, or (b) any loss of data after you submitted the Product to us.
- Product Inspection; Offer Recalculation. Your Trade-in Product must be received by Reliant Cellular within thirty (30) days after you accept the original offer provided by Reliant Cellular and complete the check- out process on the Reliant Cellular Website (the "Delivery Period") or the offer shall automatically expire. Packing and shipping recommendations provided to you by Reliant Cellular should be followed in order to avoid possible damage to or loss of the Product in transit. Reliant Cellular will inspect all Products that are received. Reliant Cellular has the option to accept or reject the Product, including without limitation, to reject any Product not conforming to the description you provided to us, any Product modified in such a way that it no longer conforms to the original factory specifications, any Product no longer complying with applicable laws or regulations (e.g., FCC rules, etc.) and/or any Product damaged or lost in transit. If Reliant Cellular rejects the Product for any of these reasons, the original offer automatically expires and is rescinded. Reliant Cellular reserves the right to revoke the original offer and provide a revised offer for the Product if: (a) the Product and/or materials are not as described, (b) the Product is received by Reliant Cellular after the Delivery Period, and/or (c) Reliant Cellular receives Product(s) that are different from those identified when your offer was calculated. As described above, Reliant Cellular typically honors the offer price you receive for your Product on the Site for a period of thirty (30 days); sometimes for a longer period of time in connection with a temporary extended price-lock offer (each a "Price-Lock Offer"). Notwithstanding any Price-Lock Offer, Reliant Cellular always reserves the right to recalculate the original offer price and provide a revised offer for the Product if, during the Price-Lock Offer period, the market price for your Product has declined by more than thirty percent. Reliant Cellular shall determine the market price during such applicable period and whether there has been any such decline in its sole discretion. If you elect not to accept the recalculated offer price, your Product will be returned to you.
- Recalculated Product Offers after Inspection. In the event Reliant Cellular recalculates the offer it provided for the Product after it has been received and inspected for Trade-In, as described above, you shall have the option of accepting or rejecting the new offer. If you accept the new offer, you will be paid in normal course and in accordance with these service terms. If you reject the new offer, Reliant Cellular will return the Product to you at the address from which it was originally sent. Reliant Cellular will give you a period of five (5) days after Reliant Cellular presents you with a recalculated offer via email at the address you provided to accept or reject the new offer (the "New Offer Period"). Reliant Cellular will also remind you of the outstanding new offer one or more times during the New Offer Period. However, if the new offer is neither affirmatively accepted nor rejected by you during the New Offer Period, the new offer will be deemed to have been accepted by you and you will be paid the new offer price in the normal course and in accordance with these service terms. For the avoidance of doubt, your acceptance of the original offer and/or any new offer is final and you may not change your mind later about accepting such offer.
- Releasing Rights to Product. Once you send Reliant Cellular your Product for Trade-In, Reliant Cellular cannot and does not guarantee that it will be able to honor any request for return of the Product and/or any data or information contained in such Product. Of course, if Reliant Cellular rejects the Product or you do not accept any new offer for the Product pursuant to Sections 9 and 10 ("Return Circumstances"), your Product will be returned to you as set forth in Sections 9 and 10.
- Risk-Of-Loss. You remain responsible for the risk-of-loss for the Products sent to Reliant Cellular for Trade-In until delivery of the same to Reliant Cellular. You are responsible for any damages that may occur to your Product while in transit. Reliant Cellular is responsible for risk-of-loss when it opens the packaging containing your Product and ceases in the event Reliant Cellular returns your product to you for any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, in such event, risk of loss will be transferred to you once Reliant Cellular delivers the package to the carrier for return to you and you will bear the risk-of-loss while the Product is in transit.
If you return a Product to Reliant Cellular that you Purchased, you are responsible for the risk-of-loss for the Product until Reliant Cellular receives the Product. You are responsible for any damages that may occur to the Product while in transit back to Reliant Cellular.
- Passing of Title. Title to the applicable Product sent to Reliant Cellular for Trade-In passes to Reliant Cellular upon Reliant Cellular's acceptance of the Product for the original offer or the new offer, as applicable. If there is a Return Circumstance, title shall not pass and shall remain with you.
- Non-Transferable. Any offer by Reliant Cellular for your Product for Trade-In is non- transferable and not redeemable for any other consideration other than what is offered by Reliant Cellular.
- Import and Export Laws. You agree to comply fully with all import and export laws, regulations, rules and orders of the United States, or any foreign government agency or authority, and that you will not directly or indirectly transfer any Product without proper authorization from the U.S. and/or foreign government. You bear responsibility for and assume all expenses relating to your compliance with the described laws, regulations, rules and orders, and for obtaining all necessary authorizations and clearances in order to convey any Product to Reliant Cellular in connection with a Trade-In, including without limitation, valuation, classification and duties applicable with the import of any goods. Please note: U.S. trade sanctions administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) generally prohibit the importation into the United States (including U.S. territories), either directly or indirectly, of most goods, technology, or services (except information and informational materials) from, or which originated from Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Serbia, or Sudan; from foreign persons designated by the Secretary of State as having promoted the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction; named Foreign Terrorist Organizations; designated terrorists and narcotics traffickers. You may not offer or provide to Reliant Cellular for sale, any Products that would violate the provisions of this Section 15.
- From time to time, and at Reliant Cellular's sole discretion, Reliant Cellular may offer promotional programs as an incentive to customers. Promotions applicable to payments are applied as an increment to the final value of a customer's Product, but they are not considered a change in that final value. Promotional programs have explicitly defined terms, including but not limited to, expiration, usage per person and per transaction, and other limitations and restrictions. Unless otherwise stated, promotions must be applied by you before checkout. For the avoidance of doubt, once checkout is completed, promotions cannot be applied to the same transaction. Reliant Cellular reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or refuse promotions.
- Accuracy of all Information. Reliant Cellular makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information you receive in relation to your Product. From time to time, however, there may be typographical errors, technical inaccuracies, pricing or other errors or omissions. As such, Reliant Cellular reserves the right, at any time prior to payment, to:(a) Correct an error. (b) Change the offer or cancel the Purchase prior to your receipt of the Product. In the event the Product has already been sent to Reliant Cellular for Trade-In, the changed offer will become a New Offer subject to the processes set forth in Section 9 and Section 10. Otherwise, the changed offer will be a re-issued original offer, which you may accept or reject. (c) Void a transaction. If the Product was already sent to Reliant Cellular, Reliant Cellular will be deemed to have rejected the Product resulting in a Return Circumstance subject to Section 11.
- You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all equipment and services needed to access and use the Reliant Cellular Websites and the Reliant Cellular Services, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access the Reliant Cellular Website and the Reliant Cellular Services through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
- Use of Services. By using Reliant Cellular Websites, you agree not to (i) access any of the Services by any means (including, without limitation, by use of scripts, web crawlers or similar methods) other than through the user interface provided by Reliant Cellular; and (ii) engage in any other activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or performance of the Reliant Cellular Websites.
- No Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE PROVIDE THE RELIANT CELLULAR SERVICES AND WEBSITES "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS," AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH RELIANT CELLULAR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
- Limited Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL RELIANT CELLULAR OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTORS OR CONTRACTORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELIANT CELLULAR PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR ANY CLAIMS OF YOU OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO YOUR TRANSACTIONS WITH RELIANT CELLULAR UNDER THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF RELIANT CELLULAR AND THE RELIANT CELLULAR PARTIES (JOINTLY) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE RELIANT CELLULAR SERVICES AND RELIANT CELLULAR WEBSITES EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US OR (II) $100. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL NOT LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD OR INTENTIONAL, MALICIOUS OR RECKLESS MISCONDUCT, OR FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE CAUSED BY PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THE RELIANT CELLULAR SERVICES.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Reliant Cellular and the Reliant Cellular Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your violation or breach of any terms under this Agreement. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- Entire Agreement/No Waiver. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The captions are used only as a matter of convenience and are not to be considered a part of this agreement or be used in determining the intent of the parties to it. No waiver by Reliant Cellular of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Sections 6, 8, 11, 13, 15, 18, 19 and 22 through 28 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Reliant Cellular Websites and any correspondence related to a transaction may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Reliant Cellular therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Reliant Cellular does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions will be corrected.
- Reliant Cellular reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using the Reliant Cellular Websites and/or the Reliant Cellular Services. Your continued use of any Reliant Cellular Website and/or Reliant Cellular Services after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you submit a Product for sale to Reliant Cellular, you reaffirm your acceptance of this Agreement as in effect at the time of such use. You are responsible for reviewing this Agreement each time you use the Reliant Cellular Websites and/or the Reliant Cellular Websites. The Agreement is and will be located at www.reliantcellular.com/service_terms. The last date this Agreement was revised is set forth below.
- Applicable Law and Venue. THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SALE AND TRANSFER OF TITLE OF YOUR PRODUCT ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH TEXAS LAW AND TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. NO CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PROVISIONS OF ANY JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION AT LAW OR INEQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FILED ONLY IN STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN SHERMAN, TEXAS, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS OVER ANY SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL DISPUTES MUST BE ADJUDICATED IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the above Agreement, please feel free to email email@example.com.